Home Top Ad

Welcome to my blog

Share:

We long for several things whilst growing up most of which are just fantasies. All In a bid to carve a niche for ourselves In this large world. At this point in our lives we become so inquisitive, we want to know the meaning being everything. As time goes on our eyes open wide to the truth that the world is far beyond those childhood fantasies.

     As a little girl, I wrote silly short stories about castles and princes (thanks to Disney). But as I grew older and gained understanding I knew I loved to write and slowly developed myself. I have been waiting for the perfect time to start to share my stories and thoughts with the world and truly inspire people (one at a time), but, time can never be perfect so, I am making this time perfect.

     Nikeeffect.WordPress.com, is open to everyone but operated by me, Ayodeji. I`m an engineering student who treats and thinks of herself as a queen and I believe we are all royalty. So, Lets talk and relate on issues that are of interest to us all. Lets go on this wild journey together.:):)

No comments