Home Top Ad

I am not beautiful

Share:

​I am not beautiful.

So, I sought out ways, by whatever standard, to fulfill my utmost desire, to be beautiful. There was a vacuum that could not be filled by anything else; be it money, fame, attention, or power, only the deep desire to be beautiful. I want to be beautiful.  
Looking through the window,down at her.

She was where usually sat, with her friends. She was laughing.

How can someone be so beautiful?

  I did not know 

  I did not notice 

  Someone staring at me,

  thinking, how can someone be so beautiful, and graceful too?

The search for beauty will be my undoing and then...

It was.

PS: Do not forget to subscribe                                                           
Picture source:  https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b8/86/40/b8864014d97e58322cb69b896c5fc949.jpg

No comments